Specialty Programs - Terms & Conditions
Hatch is pleased to offer special pricing to full-time (minimum 100 days per year) professional fishing guides, Hatch authorized dealer employees, industry professionals and military/first responder individuals. This account is for your personal and professional use only. We ask that all of the information you provide is true and current. Hatch will carefully review all information provided to determine compliance with the Hatch Specialty Program requirements. The Hatch Outdoors Specialty Program includes applications for Guides/Captains, Outdoors Industry Professionals, & First Responder/Military Individuals. Hatch reserves the right to deny a request based on the information provided, or lack thereof.
Your Specialty Program Account can be terminated by Hatch at any time and is subject to change without notice. Certain rules may apply differently depending on state guidelines - this is up to the discretion of Hatch Outdoors, INC. Hatch is extremely proud to work with a dedicated team of outdoor professionals. In honor of our company and the values we uphold, please abide by the following Hatch Specialty Program guidelines:
- Must be of age 18 or older at time of application
-You must make all purchases personally. No one else is authorized to purchase products on your behalf. Exceptions may apply if approved by a Hatch Team Member.
- Resale of any products purchased through this program is strictly prohibited. Your Specialty Program account is for you and meant to outfit you only. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If your buddy is drooling over your Hatch gear, please refer them to their local Hatch dealer. You are not a Hatch dealer.
-You cannot shop for, return or exchange Hatch products in a retail store as a Specialty Program person. Work with a Hatch Team Member to select the gear you need. When at your local fly shop, be courteous to store employees.
- Membership in the Hatch Specialty Program may result in you receiving factory cosmetic blems. Any blems will be cosmetic and do not affect performance of the reel.
-Returns can only be processed through our Vista, CA return center. Email email@example.com for an RMA request. See https://www.hatchoutdoors.com/pages/return-policy for more information. Returning product at Hatch dealers is prohibited.
-Approved accounts are valid for 1 year. You must sign up at the beginning of every calendar year to reactivate your account at https://www.hatchoutdoors.com/pages/specialty-program All accounts will expire the last day of the calendar year no matter your sign up date.
- Membership in any Hatch Specialty Program does not exempt you from repair costs or service charges.
- By completing any Hatch Specialty Program Application Form, you are opting into all marketing communications from Hatch Outdoors, INC. You can opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email.
Thank you for applying to the Hatch Specialty Programs. It’s a privilege to work with you and we trust you will always view working with Hatch Specialists in the same manner. Fish on!
HATCH SPECIALTY PROGRAM PRICING IS ONLY ACTIVATED UPON APPROVAL BY HATCH OUTDOORS, INC. THIS CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FROM SUBMISSION. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL UPON APPROVAL.