Southern Bassapalooza On The Fly
Southern Bassapalooza on the Fly 2017
Tournament Date: June 10th, 2017
Target Fish: Striped Bass, Hybrid Bass, Spotted Bass, Shoal Bass, Largemouth Bass
Registration Deadline is May 1st, 2017- Entry Fee is $150 per team
Registration Packet must be picked up at Cohutta Fishing Company from 9:00 – 6:00 on Friday June 9th
Awards, Post Party, and Camping will be held at Floyds Landing on the Etowah River Cartersville, GA
Camping is $10.00 / night / team
- Catch and Release only, all fish must be handled in a sportsman like manner.
- This tournament will be a RIVER ONLY tournament. No LAKES or PONDS. Rivers must be within a 60 mile radius of Cohutta Fishing Company.
- Each team must consist of 2 anglers, and must possess a photo capable phone.
- Each teammate must fish from the same vessel. (ie: jet boat, Jon Boat, drift boat, Canoe, etc.)
- Artificial flies only, No conventional tackle- no scented or soft plastic ‘fluke’ style of lure can be used or in the possession of any participant during the contest.
- Fly Fishing Equipment may only be used and or possessed by participants during the contest.
- To enter a fish for judging, participants must submit a picture of the angler holding the fish.
- A second picture must be taken with the fish lying on the measuring device with the tournament credential card and length clearly visible.
- Fish must be measured to the nearest quarter inch mark, participants must send the judges their estimated score for approval for each fish
- Tournament begins at daylight on June 25, 2016. ALL anglers must be at Floyds Landing @ 5pm for the Awards Ceremony.
- All teams will be penalized 5” per minute late. Any teams that arrive after 5:15 PM are automatically disqualified.
*ALL FISH MUST BE AT LEAST 12 INCHES TO BE MEASURED
Scoring System- Total inches wins, measure each fish to the nearest ¼ inch. All species count 1 point per inch.
For additional information contact Cohutta Fishing Company for more details 770 606-1100.